Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

Ran Margin Test tool. report an error of "Access Violation at address"

fzhan22
Beginner

I encounter an strange issue when I use the Ran Margin Test tool. It will report an error of "Access Violation at address 0043A35E in module Xeon_E5_RMTRE_2p9.exe" Read of address 67695264."

I have try to​ disable the DEP in OS, it doesn't help. However when I use another log file it works. Not sure anyone has met this issue beofre, any suggestion will be appreciate.

Attach is the log file I met problem.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello fzhan22, Hope you are doing fine. In order to better assist you can you confirm the following: Processor model. Motherboard model. Operating System. Software name or running application version. Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello fzhan22, We are wondering if you are able to provide the following information: Processor model. Motherboard model. Operating System. Software name or running application version. Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello fzhan22, We are wondering if you need further assistance? Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello fzhan22, As we have not received an answer from you we are going to proceed and close this thread. If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos