Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Require access to the Intel Eagle stream Platform Design Guide (RDC 610826), schematics, Layout

LSank
Beginner

Hi,

I am involved in design of a Server Motherboard based on Intel Eaglestream Server CPU.

Require access to the Intel Eagle stream Platform Design Guide (RDC 610826), Reference design schematics and Layout.

Can anyone advise on the procedure to get access?

Thanks

Louis

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello LSank,

Thank you for joining the community

The platform technology you refer is still unreleased. I will proceed to elevate your question to our senior department. We will let you know as soon as we have some information to share. Just take into consideration this information you are requesting might require a Non-Disclosure Agreement from your company. In case you don't have it we will guide you through the process.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:

https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
LSank
Beginner

Thanks Jose.

My company (Wipro Limited) has  a Corporate NDA in place with Intel.

Will wait for the update on the documentation access.

Thanks

Louis

0 Kudos
LSank
Beginner

Hi,

I was granted access to the Eagle stream Platform Design Guide RDC number 610826.

Does anyone have details on the RDC number for the Eagle stream Platform Reference design schematics and Layout because I require access to those also?

Thanks

Louis

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello LSank,

We really apologize for the long delay.

Could you please tell us where did you get the document with name Platform Design Guide (RDC 610826), Reference design schematics and Layout since this does not seem like a known document available. Could you please check for what the accurate RDC document name is.

Also, do you have an Intel rep contact who provided such document for you?

Besides that you state your company (Wipro Limited) has a Corporate NDA in place with Intel. Could you please either attach a copy of such CNDA or at least let us know the CNDA number so we can confirm with our records?

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
LSank
Beginner

Hi Jose,

I was provided access to the  Eaglestream Platform Design Guide (RDC 610826) by Intel Customer Support.

The CNDA number is 4614821.

From Intel Customer support, I have also received access to the remaining requested documentation. So you can close this case.

Thanks

Louis

0 Kudos
MikeShen
Beginner

Hi Jose,

I found the Archer City board schematics and layout. where can I get the Eagle stream Platform Design Guide - RDC 610826?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello LSank,

Thanks for the updates provided. As you requested we will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new post

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos