Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

Required to down load a driver version

Sam2020
Beginner

Hi There Ive bought a game for my son but it wont play, its asking me to down load xx.xx.25.20 or later, can anyone please direct me on how to do this? Many Thanks

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Sam2020,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

To better assist you, please provide me with the below information:

• Provide the game's name.

Please run the following tool in Windows* and attach the report generated. 

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

• Intel® SSU Download
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". 
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Sam2020,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Sam2020
Beginner

Hi Maria, thankyou for your message, yes sorry I replied via my email account but I can see now it didnt send. I downloaded as per your request - it was a file that I saved on my desk top (not sure I have done this correct)? Sorry this is all new to me. The game is Plants V's Zombies neighbourville, do you have any further advise, its still not loading, kind Reards Samina

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Sam2020,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, now we need you to attach the file you saved on your desktop. Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Sam2020,

Thank you for let us know, I received your internal message.

Can you please provide the below information:

• Provide the specific model of your Laptop/Desktop.
  • Where are you seeing the error wireless adapter or access point - no fixed AND Your computer appears to correctly configure, but the device or resource is not responding?
  • Provide the specific graphics driver you are using? You can find this following the next steps: Go to the Windows* icon on the taskbar> right-click > Select Device Manager > Click on Display Adapters > Double click the Intel HD device> Driver > Check Driver version.

Best regards,

Maria R.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Sam2020,

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Sam2020,

Thank you for the information provided. We will need the specific model of the desktop computer that you are using. We appreciate, if you can continue communicating by posting directly on the community, so other community peers can benefit from this thread.

We can also have our live support, if you prefer to continue working privately, we encourage you to contact us via phone or chat and we may also provide you with remote assistance through those channels of supports so we can gather the reports and the information we need directly and avoid you the effort. You can contact Intel* live support here https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html#@1 and here https://signin.intel.com/Contact

Best regards,

Maria R.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Sam2020,

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Sam2020,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos