Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

S1200BTL three short beeps

MBizi
Beginner

Hello.

At one moment the server became unavailable.

I tried to restart it, but it is not loaded. When it booting, is heard three short beeps.

I removed the RAM memory and during loading three long beeps

Diagnostics LEDs - X O X O O X X O

I tried to replace the power supply and memory from the same server, but this server still dont work.

After several attempts and CMOS reset it loads and worked. When I rebooted it again the problem persists.

Video with my server

What's wrong with it?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello,

After checking the video you sent us we are able to confirm a memory issue with the board. We recommend testing the server with no memory installed first and then test each memory module individually on the A1 slot to narrow the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello,

After checking the video you sent us we are able to confirm a memory issue with the board. We recommend testing the server with no memory installed first and then test each memory module individually on the A1 slot to narrow the issue.

0 Kudos
MBizi
Beginner

Another video - without RAM and test with RAM in A1 slot.

I'm using memory Kingston KVR16E11/8 (PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3 ECC w/Parity)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

Please contact our support group directly so we can check the server system logs and narrow the three short beep codes based on that report:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Contact Support

0 Kudos