- Power ON
- wait until three beep and get LED POST Progress Code -
- look in it pdf to find what it meen three beep - https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/server-boards/S2600CW_TPS_...
- at page 189 in table 97 get - System halted because a fatal error related to the memory was detected. AND See Table 93. to find POST Progress Code LED
- My LED cod (from photo) is (00010100)2 = (14)16 = 14h - isin't it?
- and now I try and can not find it code in table 93.
- I try find it in other pdf file with chassis description (table 6, 7 and 8 ) - https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/server-boards/P4000_CW_ST_...
- No Luck.
- Upload video with slower timline with all booting progress - https://photos.app.goo.gl/zoD9MZu1XXeXvhbs6
- Upload video with normal timline with all booting progress -https://photos.app.goo.gl/7BHC8S6g2WPeXtbJ8
- Ask a help to understand it LED POST Progress Code and how I can boot it Server.
- And yes, DDR4 memory was switched to other server and boot up it with no problem. -
Thank you for answer, but in my case I asked help me, what i must do with my hardware and yes, I solved my problem myself.
I just changed my DDR4 memory to other with 2133 Mhz and ECC REG and all start work right
I tried many different kinds of it memmory with 2400, 2666 with ECC and witout and had problem with boot, I think you must make some update bios to teach it motherboard understand mach more kinds of memory
for example when I connect 7 different kinds of memory bios can see only 3 but when I load Windows in test programs like CPU-Z AIDA64 or HWinfo I can see all of them, But if I put out all memory with 2133 Mhz Motherboard did not want boot
I was connecting memory with ECC REG 2400 Mhz and 2666 Mhz and it do not boot I think it trouble is in bios of it motherboard. Processor work correctly Thank you.