Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

S2600CW no POST

MSidd2
Beginner

My S2600CW server mother board, newly integrated, powers up Boot sequence LED cycle through but no BIOS system stay powered up.

We have been integrating this server for our embedded systems for years. We use Intel boxed product, nothing has been changed.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SergioS_Intel

Hello MSidd2,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

I understand that your Intel® Server Board S2600CW2 is not booting. 

Please help us with providing some additional information:

Can you please share with us more information about your system configuration? i.e. Processor model, power supply, memory any external devices connected.

Have you tried to test different components?

Please try a minimum configuration with 1 CPU + Memory and check the POST code sequence. If this works, then add components one at a time to isolate the failed part.

We will be looking forward to you reply.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit :https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello MSidd2,

I am following your issue with your Intel® Server Board S2600CW2 and we would like to know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello MSidd2,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

I am following your case in regards the Intel® Server Board S2600CW2 and we would like to know if you need more help.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello MSidd2,

I am following your case in regards the Intel® Server Board S2600CW2 and we would like to know if you were able to solve your no boot issue or if we can close this case.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
MSidd2
Beginner

Hi, Yes I was able to resolve boot failure. It was power supply.

I have another question; We have been using server board s2600cw for some time but it is EOL.

Can you recommend a replacement for this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos