Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
All support for Intel NUC 7 - 13 systems has transitioned to ASUS. Read latest update.
4729 Discussions

S2600ST motherboard and Phi processors

RSump1
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,

Will the S2600ST* motherboard work with a 68 Core Phi processor, specifically the 7250 or 7250F.

Thanks

Ray

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Allan_A_Intel

Hello, RSump1,

Thank you for reaching Intel Communities. I will gladly help you.

The Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor 7250 and the Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor 7250F are not compatible with the Intel® Server Board S2600ST Family.

Those processors are only compatible with the Intel® Server Board S7200AP Family. You can confirm it by checking their specifications:

If you are interested in checking what processors are compatible with the S2600ST Family, you can find it in the specifications of its models:

I hope you find the information above useful.

Best regards,

Allan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Allan_A_Intel

Hello, RSump1,

Thank you for reaching Intel Communities. I will gladly help you.

The Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor 7250 and the Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor 7250F are not compatible with the Intel® Server Board S2600ST Family.

Those processors are only compatible with the Intel® Server Board S7200AP Family. You can confirm it by checking their specifications:

If you are interested in checking what processors are compatible with the S2600ST Family, you can find it in the specifications of its models:

I hope you find the information above useful.

Best regards,

Allan

0 Kudos
Allan_A_Intel

Hello, RSump1,

We would like to follow up on your case, and see if you need anything else We will be waiting for your response.

Best regards,

Allan

0 Kudos