Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

S2600STB - Latest BIOS - Can't Find Documentation - See picture please

Airbyte
Novice

intel.png

So this was new in the latest bios update and I can't find any documentation on it. Can anyone please explain to me what the top two items are: "HI BMC Lan Configuration" and "HI Host Lan Configuration"? 

If you answer I sincerely appreciate your time.

People from Intel may answer, but please don't direct me to documentation (unless its new in the past weeks or so) because I find it not written in plain english, lacking necessary detail, and insufficient for understanding. I would appreciate if Intel employees would not answer at all (unless you have documentation that is newer than January 2021).

0 Kudos
8 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Airbyte,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

I understand that you are trying to obtain additional information about the the following settings in BIOS:

• Server Management->BMC LAN Configuration-> HI BMC LAN configuration
  • Server Management->BMC LAN Configuration-> HI Host LAN configuration

Could you please confirm the latest BIOS/firmware version currently running on your server?

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Airbyte
Novice

Yes like I said in the title-  "Latest Version" - so yes I have the latest version. And to finalize - I have the latest version installed.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Airbyte,

Thank you for your update.

In order to provide an accurate response about your inquiry, it is important to take note of all the details about your server configuration. Please let me know if you are running these system firmware updates contained in the Intel® Server Board S2600ST Family BIOS and Firmware Update Package for UEFI Version: 02.01.0013 (Latest).

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30186/Intel-Server-Board-S2600ST-Family-BIOS-and-Firmware-Update-Package-for-UEFI

• System BIOS - R02.01.0013
  • ME Firmware - 04.01.04.423
  • BMC Firmware - 2.48.ce3e3bd2
  • FRUSDR - 1.80

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Airbyte,

If possible, please let us know if the server is running these system firmware updates:

System BIOS - R02.01.0013

ME Firmware - 04.01.04.423

BMC Firmware - 2.48.ce3e3bd2

FRUSDR - 1.80

This will be useful to better assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Airbyte,

I understand that you have not been able to make an update to this thread. Please let me know if you can post an update directly to it.

Also, based on the information provided via private message about the BIOS/firmware version running on the server, I am currently looking into your request.

I will provide an update soon.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Airbyte,

I am still working on addressing your inquiry. I will provide further details once I have an update.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Airbyte,

I am still checking on your inquiry, and I will provide an update soon.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Airbyte,

I am still working on your support request. I will provide an update on this thread as soon as it is available.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos