Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

S2600WF with Virtual Media over HTML5 Problems

Yevgeniy
Beginner

good afternoon! I faced such problem with this Intel Server:

Server prod.CODE R2308WFTZSR

SERIAL NO: BQWT14700632

TA.NO K40014-011

a problem occurred while uploading a file IMG/ISO from BMC and VIRTUAL MEDIA over HTML5 - download stops during download(foto in attach), and when in the boot menu I choose to load my image under UEFI, won't load, just black screen, after 3-4 minutes the server restarts and everything tries to boot again from my virtual image and again goes to restart.

I updated the BIOS and BMC to the latest ver, reset bios to default but that didn't work, ried an older bios but the behavior is the same, tried different files IMG or ISO.

bios versions and so on are visible on my screenshots

from different browsers and different computer (other 3 PC) one of them Macbook and always hanging.

I tried it on a similar server with the same board but a different processor and memory, but the latest BIOS versions are the same, it freezes when the virtual boot file is added.

can you tell me what could be the problem because two identical motherboards behave the same,I am very concerned about this(sorry for the mistakes i'm not used to writing in english)

I'm waiting for an answer. Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello Yevgeniy,

I found a duplicate ticket describing Virtual Media over HTML5 issues on Intel® Server System R2308WFTZSR. For this reason, we will proceed to close this thread. 

I recommend that you continue the support through the the other ticket.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Yevgeniy
Beginner

good afternoon!

Yes, I had to create a request to technical support, we are solving this problem there, I did not receive an answer here, the topic can be closed, I hope technical support will help in another topic

0 Kudos