Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

S2600WFT - I can't access BIOS Setup with F2 Key

LMAKS
Beginner

usb keyboard not work - I only see Shell> prompt

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LMAKS
Beginner

Hello Jose!

I set BIOS to default - but I tried to use too smart keyboards - like MC Ergo and Logitech - it was necessary to take the simplest Sven basic

and it work

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoseH_Intel
Hello LMAKS, Thank you for joining the community. Could you detail a bit more about the issue? Have you tried different USB ports, different keyboards? Are you using a 3rd party chassis? Have tried to clear CMOS by removing the battery for 30 sec? Will wait for your updates. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
LMAKS
Beginner

Hello Jose!

I set BIOS to default - but I tried to use too smart keyboards - like MC Ergo and Logitech - it was necessary to take the simplest Sven basic

and it work

Thank you!

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello LMAKS, I am just following up to double check if you were able to gather the requested information. Otherwise let us know if you require more time to accomplish this. Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello LMAKS, I am glad to hear that you got it working in an easy way. We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos