Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

S2600WT error 0x19b

YTabo
Beginner

Hi.

I have a new server with board S2600WT, I've upgraded it to latest version of BIOS, BMC, etc. There are two Xeon Gold 6138 CPU in the server and 768GB RAM. After each server reboot I see an error 0x19b

There are two screenshots with the same error in RMM and in BIOS:

The same rrror in the rmm email:

Event that generated this alert:

RID:0046 TS:10/19/2018 15:05:24 SN:POST Err Sensor ST:System Firmware Progress ED:System Firmware Error ET:Asserted EC:OK

RID:0046 RT:02 TS:5BC9F2B4 GID:0001 ER:04 ST:0F S# :06 ET:6F ED:A0 9B 01 EX:00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Can anyone tell me how can I resolve this issue? Thanks.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello danmer,

Just get this straight, you have several boards S2600WT with error 0x19b after BIOS Update.

Could you please provide me with the exact model on the board you are using.

This is because I've double checked and this CPU model will only work on a few boards.

First I will recommend to do a BIOS Default and reboot the server.

If the problem persists do a BIOS Recovery.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/server-boards/Intel_Server_Board_S2600WT_TPS.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/server-boards/Intel_Server_Board_S2600WT_TPS.pdf

11.6 BIOS Recovery Jumper

If the problem persists I will recommend testing with the minimum configuration.

One CPU and one memory stick.

If there is anything else we can help please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello danmer,

I just wanted to follow up and verify if you were able to read the information and if the process helped.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
YTabo
Beginner

Hello Henry,

Exact model of board:

Board Manufacturing Date/Time: 2018/01/06 21:30:00

Board Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Board Product Name: S2600WFT

Board Serial Number: BQWF80100386

Board Part/Model Number: H48104-851

FRU File ID: FRU Ver 1.29

I've tried reset BIOS to default and reboot - it doesn't help.

After that, I've done BIOS Recovery and it doesn't help again.

And after I've changed CPU1 and CPU2 with each other and it doesn't help too.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello danmer,

I just wanted to follow and verify if you had the opportunity to Flash the BIOS.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello danmer,

I just wanted to see if there is anything else I can help you with. We haven't heard from you for a few days.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello danmer,

We are following up on a case that is still open with the issue "S2600WT with error 0x19b after BIOS Update", we know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to get you the right solution. Since we have not seen an update from October 24th, 2018, the case will automatically close after 2 business days. You can still re-open the case by logging into your web portal or replying to this email so that all previous interactions around this case will carry through."

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
DBern1
Beginner

Good afternoon YTabo, I would like to know what was the solution to the problem, I now have the same error with the same motherboard S2600WT, the same Intel Xeon Gold 6138 processors, and the error has happened after updating the bios to version 15, also I have made Henry's recommendations, but they have not solved the problem.

I would appreciate if you will tell us what is the solution to the problem.

System R2208WFTZS with Motheboard S2600WFT, after of Update last Bios version 15, After each server reboot I see an error 0x19b.

Best regards.

Diego.

0 Kudos