Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

S2600cw2r cannot be detected Intel m.2 600p ssd on the board

idata
Employee

hi master

my serveboard is s2600cw2r , bios and UEFI updata is recent , No matter how hard I try ,the ssd cannot be used for installaion to syetem and found

please help me

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

I understand that you are not able to install the operative system using the M.2

Are you getting any error trying to install the operative system?

Remember it will depend on the conditions you use it. Please check the support on page 38 of the http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/s2600cw/sb/s2600cw_tps_r1_3.pdf Technical Product Specifications and see if you are following the correct guidelines.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks and Yes Master

I understand i need the SSD Speed provide for my Adobe Video Edit, but I don't konw how to installtion Win10 to it via m.2 slot

And now , I converted the SSD to Pic-express slot from add in card , but new question has appear , I using rufus tool edit wiin10 to USB boot Format UEFI mode, My computer bios boot mangement change to UEFI mode, The Installtion process can be detected SSD and installed finish, but reboot the boot display EFI shell only, Why Opearting System cannot be boot from UEFI mode?

I need your help , master

thanks

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Based on your description it should be working by now. What I would recommend in this case is to contact your nearest Intel office to guide you step by step during this process.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos