Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

S3000AH bios R39 or below needed.

idata
Employee

Can anyone help me with bios for S3000AH board - for specific reason I need version R39 or below that (R37/38).

Cannot find anything below R46 in product support page

thanks,

Elvis

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

I don't have anything older than 46, the same as on the web. What is it that you need the older BIOS for? Maybe there's another workaround?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I need older bios because we have custom program module written to run on server which was bought with the same program. Now we have some issues with the program and program validation is not working because we have installed newer bios. And because validation is not working, we cannot open ticket to provider system. And because we are too small client, they also wont open the case without validation (ok, they would open the case but for extra cost which is huge). So we are kind of stuck here ;(. And also we actually are not sure, that newer bios somehow wont break this thing - its some-kind of plasma cutter controller pci-e card control module, so there actually may have some issues with address space etc. It was our fault to install the newer firmware so we really need to fix this .

0 Kudos
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

Would BIOS 34 work? I can't send BIOS files through this medium. Send me a Private Message and we'll work out a way to get it to you.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I sent my e-mail address with Private Message. Thanks.

0 Kudos
DSilv11
Valued Contributor III

Did BIOS 34 do the trick?

Looking through the release notes i see a change in BIOS 41 to corrext an error in the MP table in BIOS 39.

Your app may be configured to expect that error.

0 Kudos