Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

S5000VSA Heatsink Issue

ZZain
Beginner

Dear all,

I'm having problem with S5000VSA motherboard with Xeon X5355 CPU and the heatsink model C24751-002, when i turn on the power, the power is live only about 10 second and it will automatically shutdown, when i turn it on again it will shutdown again in 7 second, then i try to change the heatsink to another version D98510-001 and its not turn off, so i would like to double confirm is that issue related with heatsink ?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We regret to inform that the Intel Server Board S5000VSA is currently in End of Interactive Support (EOIS). This means that Intel no longer provides interactive support for this service via telephone, e-mail, chat, or other tools. Technical articles will continue to be available on the Intel Support website.

This issue could be caused for different reasons. Check the system logs, the firmware and try a basic configuration, in order to isolate the issue properly.

faugub_intel # iwork4intel
0 Kudos