Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

S5000VSA error code 19F

ВП
Beginner

S5000VSA SAS

Bios version: s5000.86B.15.00.101

Built date: 11/09/2010

2 x Intel Xeon 5310 1.6Ghz

I have error 19F:

Processor and chipset stepping configuration is unsupported. By continuing to boot, you acknowledge you are operating is an unsupported configuration/

What is the cause of this error and how to fix it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

According to the information you provided in this thread I would like to answer your question about this BIOS error code. However, it is important to keep on mind this product is currently end of interactive support.

The 19F error code is generated by the BIOS when facing unsupported stepping configurations with the processors. My recommendations are:

*Check the sSpec Number in this 2 processors. Besides, the model is supported by the motherboard; the stepping number should be the same. You can find these details at the top of the processors.

*In second place, try the firmware update.

faugub_intel # iwork4intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

According to the information you provided in this thread I would like to answer your question about this BIOS error code. However, it is important to keep on mind this product is currently end of interactive support.

The 19F error code is generated by the BIOS when facing unsupported stepping configurations with the processors. My recommendations are:

*Check the sSpec Number in this 2 processors. Besides, the model is supported by the motherboard; the stepping number should be the same. You can find these details at the top of the processors.

*In second place, try the firmware update.

faugub_intel # iwork4intel
0 Kudos