Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

SAS SSD on MFS5520VI

AIvan19
Beginner

Hello, I want to buy, SSD: Hitachi Ultrastar SSD800MH.B. and install in the MFS5520VI Server Module. Can I do that? Will the ssd work?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Andrey,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

I understand that you are looking to use the SSD: Hitachi Ultrastar SSD800MH.B in an Inte(R) MFS5520VI module.

In the https://ark.intel.com/products/48002/Intel-Compute-Module-MFS5520VIR product specification for this module under compatible products, what we have listed as supported SSDs are Intel(R) SSDs 320 Series; which are already discontinued. Intel(R) cannot guarantee that the Hitachi will work with this module. What you can do is check wit the manufacture if the specs of the SSD matches the ones we have listed as supported.

Please let me know your results.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Andrey,

I hope you are doing well today.

I'm just following up on this case, and wanted to check if the information provided helps or if there is anything else I can help you with.

regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Andrey,

I'm just following up on this case, and wanted to check if the information provided helps or if there is anything else I can help you with.

regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Andrey,

regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Andrey,

I have not heard back from regarding this case. I will proceed in closing the same. Please feel free to open a new one and refer to this case if you require more assistance from us. More than glad to continue assisting you.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos