Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4825 Discussions

SS-4000E unable to connect to admin pages due to SSL unsupported version

Lupatico
Beginner

Hi All,

I have been using the SS-4000E for my data storage for many years. Never had a problem accessing the admin pages through the browser. Now that I have switched from Win8.1 to Win11, I get the message SSL_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION in the browser. I can make a network connection to the NAS via the explorer and continue to use it. Does anyone have a solution for that SSL problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MIGUEL_C_Intel

Hello, Lupatico,

The issue you are mentioning is related to the Certificate version.  Intel® Entry Storage System SS4000-E support finished on July 1st, 2008.  No more software updates were released after that date.

Article 000008185 - Product Discontinuance Announcement for Intel® Entry Storage System SS4000-E

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000008185/server-products/single-node-servers.html

We suggest you sort into the Intel community using Intel® Entry Storage System SS4000-E.  Hopefully, our followers might have a workaround.

Regards,

Miguel C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos