Issues trying to get the SUP performed on the Intel DCB MCB2208WFAF10R. I am trying to apply the latest version which includes the following:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0014
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.505
- BMC Firmware - 2.86.2da97d3f
- Read TA-1161 about implementation of password complexity rules for this BMC version
- FRUSDR - 2.02
- Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Firmware (DCPMM) - 01.02.00.5446
However, it requires the previous version of:
- System BIOS - R02.01.0013
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.423
- BMC Firmware - 2.48.ce3e3bd2
- FRUSDR - 2.01
The problem I am having is getting to this latest version. I have the SUP loaded that is the previous version including System BIOS - R02.01.0012. I have tried 2 of the 8 nodes I am running and when I upgrade, both servers say they have updated successfully but will not load. I end up with a black screen and a blinking cursor in the upper left-hand corner. I cannot gain access to anything including the UEFI Shell or System Bios. It will allow me to select those to boot into but just goes to the blinking cursor.
Any help would be tremendous.