Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Server Board S2600GZ POST Lockup

Vermenthruaxx
Beginner

Hi all, new to the forums as I can't find any information anywhere else about this issue.
Had a power event happen where my ups kicked on. After it switched off and went back to mains, the computer with Windows Server 2019 bluescreened.

After rebooting, it now hangs during POST. The LEDs indicate code DBh, and the machine beeps the following pattern:

6 beeps
pause
6 beeps
quiet

As mentioned, I couldn't find any information no matter how hard I tried. Hopefully, it's something that can be easily resolved.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Paul_R_Intel

Hello, Vermenthruaxx. 

I hope you are doing great, Thank you for joining the community.

The Intel® Server Board S2600GZ  and the associated spare parts and accessories have been discontinued. This info is also to inform you that support for the said products has been switched to self-service support. 

The available self-service support options include: 

1. Technical support content available online. 
  2. Warranty service through the Warranty Center
  3. Support and services for members of the Intel Channel Program through the Intel® Reseller Center

You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. : 

Intel Customer Service Agents no longer respond to telephone, chat, community support forum, or email inquiries for self-service products. We will proceed to mark this thread as closed, thank you for choosing Intel. 

Regards  

Paul R.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:  

https://intel.com/support/serverbios  

0 Kudos