Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

The AXX3U5UPRAIL kit does not include the rack mounting screws.

AlessandroSpiandore

The AXX3U5UPRAIL kit does not include the rack mounting screws. I would like to know exactly what standards match. I tried to look up the technical / mechanical specifications of the AXX3U5UPRAIL kit but I could not find them anywhere.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

If I see the AXX3U5UPRAIL did not come with the necessary screws for the installation. Normally this kit is a tool less. Rail Kit Installation http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/motherboards/server/sb/axx3u5uprai.pdf guide can show you some information. I will also will recommend checking with your local Intel distributor, they will provide you with any detail information and help for the installation.

If there is anything else we can help please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

I will like to follow up on your question. Is further assistance required on this case? Please let us know if there is anything else we can help or if we can proceed on closing the case.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
AlessandroSpiandore

In the front of brackets are necessary 2 special screws to fix them on rack ... And not included in kit . Without screws the rails not stay in position....

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

Let me double check to see if there is any special or screws information to send, but normally the local Intel Distributor for this items.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
AlessandroSpiandore
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

I am afraid there is no information on the screws. Best option will be to either contact your local reseller for missing parts or to contact support, either via web support or phone call (916-377-7000), for a may be refund on the item because of missing items. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help or if can process on closing the Forum.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
AlessandroSpiandore

The problem is that i'm based in Italy and local support (Intel and distributor) NOT able to help me :-(

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

At this moment will be the option to contact Support for additional help. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help or if can process on closing the Forum.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
AlessandroSpiandore

It's a good choice if you are able to contact US Support... :-)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

I understand your frustration, but also you could get the standard screws or bolts you use on the RACK where you are mounting the server. Also as a register ITP Partner you could open a web ticket and request for the information and possible refund via a web ticket, even been outside of the USA.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

We are wondering if you still need assistance with this case. Otherwise we may proceed to close it.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

We are wondering if you still need assistance with this case. Otherwise we may proceed to close it.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alessandro,

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos