Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Tiger Lake PCH JTAG GTL

よし
Beginner

Hello,

Tiger Lake PCH JTAG work 1.05V GTL?  i see designs with TCK driven LVTTL 100ohm pull-ups on TDI and TDO.  No pull-up/down on TCK.  TMS has a 51ohm pull-up on it.    Looked at datasheet  "strong pull down on TCK" but no indication of technology/voltage range.  Drove TCK with 24ma driver at 3.3V and that gave a wave form that was about 1.0V which is what I would want for GTL.   Not sure what to make of TDI, TDO and TMS.

よし (Yoshi)

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello よし san,

Thank you for joining the Intel community.

Could you please detail more about your question? Like what are you trying to accomplish and your company name. If you could attach the reference documentation it would be really helpful.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:

https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello よし,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues with the Tiger Lake processor.  

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Can you provide more details about your issue or inquiry?

2. Can you provide the brand and model name of your processor?

3. Are you working on a project? If so, can you provide more details?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello よし, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
よし
Beginner

I did not continue . too much effort to educate the answerer.    PCH is not a CPU.  question was simple what is the specifications for GTL- JTAG pins on PCH.   Answers typically would be in the form of datasheet and range of  Voh/Vol/VIh/ViL.   Answerer wants to know what CPU and wants me to supply the specification document that I seek.  Not helpful.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello よし, 

I am sorry if you feel like we are not helping you, we just want to get some information from you so we can get you more accurate information.

We will appreciate it if you can help us with the information previously requested or let me know if you do not want to continue with the support.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello よし,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please provide me with the information requested. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello よし,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos