Moving from 16.5 to 17.x has very slow graphics performance and very annoying lag on the mouse pointer or moving windows or even typing from keyboard. Looks like graphics driver issue on the SW2600WF. Anyone knows what the solution is?
Can you please confirm the model of your Intel(R) Server Board?
You can also provide the PBA number of your serverboard:
You can use two ways to locate the PBA number of the board:
- The PBA number of the baseboard is on the white sticker attached to the board. The PBA number is in a 6-digit - 3-digit format.
- You can also see the PBA number by accessing the BIOS configuration of the board.
- Follow these steps:
- Go to BIOS by pressing <F2>.
- Go to the System Management Sub Menu.
- The PBA number should be on the Server Board Part Number entry.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation