Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Where can I get firmware/bios updates for RMS25JB080?

zachj
Beginner

I have an RMS25JB080 RAID card and I cannot seem to find any firmware/BIOS updates available for it on intel's download page...I know it's an LSI SAS2308-based card and theoretically cross-flashing is supported but I'm really not eager to do that when Intel should still be providing these downloads.

Can somebody please tell me from where I'm supposed to get legitimate BIOS/firmware updates that won't brick my card?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IntelSupport

Hello zachj,

Thank you for waiting.

We have sent you a private message to your email to provide you with Firmware options.

Note: This information is shared on an individual level in case other community pears need access please contact Intel support to make this request.

Reference link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html#@12

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport

Hello zachj,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. 

We are going to investigate the Firmware/ BIOS downloads for the Intel® Integrated RAID Module RMS25JB080, thank you for letting us know that difficulty that you are having to find it.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello zachj,

Thank you for waiting.

We have sent you a private message to your email to provide you with Firmware options.

Note: This information is shared on an individual level in case other community pears need access please contact Intel support to make this request.

Reference link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html#@12

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
zachj
Beginner

Thank you!  I was able to install the firmware and I confirm it was what I needed.

0 Kudos
barclay
Beginner
0 Kudos