Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Where can I please find more information on LWF2208IR516202 ? It's supposed to be INTEL L9 LWF2208IR516202 2xXeon Silver 4116 2xSSD S4510 240GB 10xSSD S4510 960GB 8x32GB Rimm 2666 1x1300W PSU 1xRMS3DC040 EAN 5032037154857

CSchu16
Beginner

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JoseH_Intel
Hello CSchu16, Thank you for joining the community. Could you please detail a bit more what kind of information are you looking about this system? Technical, quoting, manufacturing? I was able to find some information in our internal systems but I need you to specify first the needed information in order to be able to share it with you. I will look forward for your updates Regards. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CSchu16
Beginner
Hi Jose, I'd be interested on some technical information. For example whether there is romm for additional drives, a picture / high level plan of the board. Thanks Chris Am Di., 5. März 2019 um 01:29 Uhr schrieb Intel Forums < supportreplies@intel.com>:
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello CSchu16, Looks like this particular system is not been released yet. So information seems to be limited for now. Anyway I will do a consultation with our engineering department to check if further details are available. Please allow us a couple days to get this information. In the mean time we found the board on this system is a S2600WF family. You can get some schematics and detailed info in the following URL: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/server-boards/S2600WF_TPS.pdf Regards. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello CSchu16, If you are looking only for the following information: - Room for additional drives - High Level plan of the board. The system is a R2208WFTZS system: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/89010/intel-server-system-r2208wftzs.html This board comes with a single x8 2.5" drive backplane but it can be expanded up to 24 by adding two more hot swap backplanes. Can you please explain to what do you refer to with a "high level plan of the board"? You can find more information here: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/server-boards/S2600WF_TPS.pdf Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello CSchu16, I am just following up to double check if you found the provided information useful. Otherwise let us know so we can try to better answer your requests. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as resolved. This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received. Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello CSchu16, We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CSchu16
Beginner

OK thanks for the provided links which contains all information needed.

0 Kudos
Franklin_S_Intel
Employee
Hello Cschu16, Thank you for the feedback. If you need anything else please contact us back and we will be happy to help. We will go ahead and close this thread. Regards, Franklin S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos