Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

Which motherboards that were produced in the past support an Intel Xeon Phi 7120D Coprocessor? (Not to be confused with an Intel Xeon Phi 7120P) The 7120D requires an SFF 230 pin PCIe x24 slot. Thanks.

JBona5
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello JBona5,

Thank you for joining the community

Please allow me some time to research on your question since this Xeon Phi coprocessor is already End of Life and the information is not that easily available.

Will let you know when I have updates

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
JBona5
Beginner

Great. Thank you. I look forward to your response. Much appreciated.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JBona5,

We received a reply from our engineering team letting in us know that there is no info about motherboard compatibility list with this product. It's an old product that launched back in 2014. If you need technical support with a new integration or setup we can always assist.

Best regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JBona5,

Do you have any further details, updates, questions or comments in regards to this issue?

This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JBona5,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Jose A.

0 Kudos