Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

i cannot found local drive during redhat installation

RKepn
Novice

i cannot found local drive during redhat installation 

os 2.pngos issue.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RKepn
Novice

hello jose ,

thanks for your support , i have solved this issue by installing linux driver during installation .

thks so much

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello RKepn,

Thank you for joining the community

Looks like you are missing to load the linux drivers for the RMS25CB080 RAID controller, thus it won't be able to see any logical volumes created. You can get the linux drivers from here. After that look for the procedure to load the drivers during the installation.

Hope it helps

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello RKepn,

I am just following up to double check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this ticket as resolved. This support interaction will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello RKepn,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
RKepn
Novice

hello jose ,

thanks for your support , i have solved this issue by installing linux driver during installation .

thks so much

0 Kudos