i have pentium 4 processor 3.0 ghz with 1mb cache,intel d865PERL motherboard,512 mb ram and 7200 rpm hard disk but my computer is too slow...tell me solution how can it will faster
Could you kindly let us know which OS are you using?
We shall be waiting for your response to further assist you optimize your computer since I suspect that your OS needs to be optimized in order to perform better.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Intel Go Green, Save The Environment!
personally these are my fundamental recommendations,
- Disable any power-saving settings .
- Isolate your swap file.
- Check your AGP settings( AGP Speed setting in your PC should matches your graphics chip set's maximum )
- Register your software products
- Run a disk scan to check for hard drive issues
- Run a defragmentation program
- Clear your browsing history and Delete your cookies
- Check Your Startup Folder(keep minimal)
- Dont keep large size files in desktop.
Try to upgrade the RAM size