Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

intel 5520UR + Xeon E5620 AES-NI support

АДудк
Beginner

intel 5520UR + 2*Xeon E5620 как включить поддержку AES-NI?

Я обновил BIOS платы до версии R0066.

В ReleaseNotes_R0069.txt сказано:

R0050

================================================================================

FEATURES ADDED/REMOVED

================================================================================

*******;

11,AES-NI support changed to enabled.

как включить поддержку AES-NI ?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

I understand that you are looking to enable the feature AES-NI.

According to the information you sent, it shows that the feature is already enable in the BIOS.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support

0 Kudos
АДудк
Beginner

Спасибо за ответ!

Утилита CPU-z не показывает поддержку AES-NI. И другие приложения не показывают что AES-NI включено.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Andrey,

Thank you for your update.

You will need to check directly into the Server Board BIOS as this tool is not supported by Intel(R).

Regards

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Andrey,

You can try the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/7838/Intel-Processor-Identification-Utility-Windows-Version Intel Processor Identification Utility to verify the feature.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Andrey,

I hope you are doing well today.

I'm following up with you to see if the app helped verify that the feature AES-IN is present in the server board.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Customer Support
0 Kudos
АДудк
Beginner

Добрый день, уважаемая техподдержка!

Спасибо Вам за совет воспользоваться утилитой Intel Processor Identification Utility.

К сожалению она тоже показала отсутствие поддержки технологии AES-NI.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Andrey,

Let check if your current configuration supports this issue. The processor does, but let me confirm if there is a specific configuration to enable it.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Andrey,

I'm checking if your current configuration supports this issue. The processor does, but let me confirm if there is a specific configuration to enable it.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Andrey,

I was not able to find information of the support on AES-NI by Intel(R) 5520UR as this product is end of interactive support.

You can continue to access resources on Intel Support pages for these products, or ask for help from other users through the /community/tech/servers Intel Support Community.

Regards,

Jeremiah A,

0 Kudos
АДудк
Beginner

Добрый день! Спасибо за техническую поддержку и рекомендации. Посмотрите пожалуйста фото BIOS.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Andrey,

Be aware that this server boars is end of interactive support.

While discontinued products are no longer supported via phone, email, or chat, some self-help options may still be available for your product. These options may include: support content, drivers & software, community forums, and warranty coverage.

Reference the information below to find available support and downloads content. To verify if warranty is still available for your product, https://supporttickets.intel.com/warrantyinfo?lang=en-US check your warranty coverage. Join the discussions by visiting the /community/tech/discontinued-products community forum.

Best Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Andrey,

I was not able to find information of the support on AES-NI by Intel(R) 5520UR as this product is end of interactive support.

You can continue to access resources on Intel Support pages for these products, or ask for help from other users through the /community/tech/servers Intel Support Community.

Regards,

Jeremiah A,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Andrey,

I have not heard back from you in regards to this case.

I will proceed in closing this case.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support
0 Kudos