Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

is it possible to install slim ODD to R2208WFTZS ?

HBOUC
Beginner

Hi,

We need to know if the system server R2208WFTZS support an internal Slim ODD,

we can see a slim baie on front of server but the service guide of chassis don't include the installation of the slim odd .

BR

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Houari BOUCEDGA,

Thank for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

I understand that you want to confirm if the Intel(R) Chassis supports slim odd, and if so, how to install it.

I will go ahead and investigate and get back to you as soon as possible with new information.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Houari BOUCEDGA

I hope you are doing well today.

I was able to found out that the support for slimline ODDs stopped on the S2600WT family; therefore, S2600WF based platforms do not support this feature.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Houari BOUCEDGA,

I'm following up with you to see if there is anything else that we can assist you with? More than glad to continue assisting you.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Houari BOUCEDGA,

I'm following up with you to see if there is anything else that we can assist you with? More than glad to continue assisting you.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Houari BOUCEDGA,

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Houari BOUCEDGA,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have not heard back from you in regards to this case. I will proceed in closing this case.

If you still need more assistance for this case, please open a new case and refer to this one.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos