Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

my w2600cr restarted

HQiu1
Novice

I have a W2600CR2 Board. But it DXE Exit Boot Services these days !!! Why does this happen? How can I fix it ? MyCPU (E5-2665V1 ×2), Memery 64GB RECC.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi EUAV

I understand that your Intel® Server board w2600cr2 is showing the error message: DXE Exit Boot Service. Based on this, can you provide the current BIOS version of the board as well as the PBA version? Can you also indicate if there is any additional message to this error?

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical support

0 Kudos
HQiu1
Novice

Hi

This error msg DXE Exit Boot Services from POST Code Diagnostic LED Decoder [ intel order number G34153-004 Page-156]. And I can't provide the BIOS, because the monitor is no display. I trying to change a video card or clear BIOS and reinstall memory. But the Borad does not work, only cpufan rotation.

It was normal work before this problem came up, I'm did not change any hardware and updated BIOS recently. Updated BIOS a few months ago

PBA: G21602-306.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi EUAV ,

Thank you for quick response. Based on your information, I would like you to try a BIOS recovery. In order to do this, please download the BIOS from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26297/Intel-Server-Board-S2600IP-and-Intel-Workstation-Board-W2600CR-Firmware-Update-Package-for-Extensible-Firmware-Interface-EFI-?product=56338 here, once you download the BIOS, follow the instructions steps on how to perform the BIOS recovery; you can find the instructions https://downloadmirror.intel.com/26297/eng/ReleaseNotes_BIOS_02.06.0005.txt here under topic: BIOS RECOVERY INSTRUCTIONS. Attached is a jumper block diagram that can guide you on how to find the BIOS recovery jumper.

Please let me know your results.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi EUAV,

I hope you are doing well today.

I'm following up with you to see if the information provided helped. Please let us know your results.

Best Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi EUAV,

I'm following up with you to see if the information provided helped. Please let us know your results.

Best Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi EUAV,

Best Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi EUAV,

We have not received any reply from you regarding this case. We will proceed on closing this case.

Please fell free to contact us if you need more assistance, more than glad to help you.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support
0 Kudos