Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

part list TIGPR2U server

Does anyone have the parts list and part number for the components of the TIGPR2U TLPD0201 server?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

The Carrier Grade line was sold off to some other company, so the TIGPR2U and other carrier-grade don't even show up under Discontinued Products anymore.

I have the old Quick Start Guide, but that doesn't have a parts list. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

idata
Community Manager

I'm looking for the part number of the board where the scsi cables and the fan power are connected. The server is crashing randomly and I believe this board is the problem so I need the part number in order to get search for a replacement. I didn't find a clear part number on the board itself.

Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

Is it a removable daughterboard? Can you post a picture of it? I might be able to help.

idata
Community Manager

yes, it is removable,

it is the one shown with the letter G and yellow color in this image (the board extends below the cd-rom)

It has a label with the following information

IMLA63316815 PBA C13071-350

Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

The order number for that part is TLPFPIOLP02. It hasn't been manufactured for over five years, though.

idata
Community Manager

Dan_O you mentioned that "The Carrier Grade line was sold off to some other company". Can you tell me which company? Perhaps I can find the part from them.

Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

Kontron. Google shows a press release from Sept 2009 from them, marking it as "EOL'd in Q2'08"

idata
Community Manager

kyriakos,

If you Google TLPFPIOLP02, a number of hits come up indicating availability, or offering to provide a quote for the part. Actual availability may differ.

We don't know the quality or reliability of any of these 3rd party vendor offerings.

Regards,

John