Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

part list TIGPR2U server

idata
Employee

Does anyone have the parts list and part number for the components of the TIGPR2U TLPD0201 server?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

The Carrier Grade line was sold off to some other company, so the TIGPR2U and other carrier-grade don't even show up under Discontinued Products anymore.

I have the old Quick Start Guide, but that doesn't have a parts list. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I'm looking for the part number of the board where the scsi cables and the fan power are connected. The server is crashing randomly and I believe this board is the problem so I need the part number in order to get search for a replacement. I didn't find a clear part number on the board itself.

0 Kudos
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

Is it a removable daughterboard? Can you post a picture of it? I might be able to help.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

yes, it is removable,

it is the one shown with the letter G and yellow color in this image (the board extends below the cd-rom)

It has a label with the following information

IMLA63316815 PBA C13071-350

0 Kudos
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

The order number for that part is TLPFPIOLP02. It hasn't been manufactured for over five years, though.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Dan_O you mentioned that "The Carrier Grade line was sold off to some other company". Can you tell me which company? Perhaps I can find the part from them.

0 Kudos
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

Kontron. Google shows a press release from Sept 2009 from them, marking it as "EOL'd in Q2'08"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

kyriakos,

If you Google TLPFPIOLP02, a number of hits come up indicating availability, or offering to provide a quote for the part. Actual availability may differ.

We don't know the quality or reliability of any of these 3rd party vendor offerings.

Regards,

John

0 Kudos