Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

power supply for S5520HC mobo

JimKempton
Beginner

Good day

Could someone please recommend a suitable psu for an Intel S5520HC motherboard?  the board has 2 Xeon E5620s installed and 32gb ECC RAM.  The seller has told me the board was recently removed from a server and it is working fine.  I tried a desktop 750w supply with all the correct connectors and get the beep code 1-5-4-4.

Also the manual shows the front panel header but doesn't show which two pins are the power switch.  Can anyone help?

many thanks

JK

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Paul_R_Intel

Hello JimKempton,

Thank you for joining the community  

Intel® Server Board S5520HC and the associated spare parts and accessories have been discontinued. This info is also to inform you that support for the said products has been switched to self-service support.

The available self-service support options include:  

• Technical support content available online.  
  • Warranty service through the Warranty Center.  
  • Support and services for members of the Intel Channel Program through the Intel® Reseller Center.

You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. :  

You can find the product information and support status at the following link:  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

Regards,  

Paul R.   

Intel Customer Support Technician   

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:   

https://intel.com/support/serverbios   

0 Kudos
JimKempton
Beginner

Thank you Paul for your detailed answer.  Useful info.

Yes, I'm hoping someone could suggest a suitable PSU for this board.

Jim

0 Kudos