Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

replacement of AXXSW1GB

NUddi
Beginner

We have a intel server MFSYS25 V2 with Giga bit Network Module AXXSW1GB installed in it , but now Network Module is is malfunctioning, I want to replace it now, but it has End of Life, means no more production, is there any replacement by intel.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello PCS15,

Thank you for joining the Intel® community.

In order to help you with this matter, I will move your thread to the right community site.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Najam,

In regards to your question the Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module model AXXSW1GB has been discontinued and unfortunately we no longer have spare parts fot it. What we recommend is to contact on our https://locate.intel.com/ Intel(R)Authorize distributors and check if they still have carry this part.

Best regards,

Sergio S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Najam,

I am following up your question and we would like to know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Najam,

I am following up your question and we would like to know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.
0 Kudos
NUddi
Beginner

I also tried to contact with most of the Dealers listing in list, which link was sent by intel support , but there is no response ( even a single reply), some of them have no email address, ( or they are not willing to give their address), some of them have email addresses but those are not replying, some of them are not attending call, Very poor response....

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Najam,

I do apologize to hear about this inconvenience.

The other option that you can try is to contact other online resellers in order to find the replacement part

Best regards,

Sergio S.
0 Kudos