Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

s2600wtt and RMS3CC080

IArab
Beginner

MB s2600wtt does not see the RAID controller RMS3CC080 at boot time. And you can not see how to get into the BIOS of the controller.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Iskandar,

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support.

I understand that you are not able to see the Intel® RAID controller RMS3CC080 during boot time on an Intel® Server Board S2600WTT.

I will appreciate if you can follow the instructions and information listed at the following links and let me know your results:https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/server-products/raid-products/000006805.html How to Access the BIOS Configuration Utility on Intel® RAID Controllershttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/server-products/000005999.html What to Do when Unable to Enter BIOS Setup or Intel® RAID BIOS Console During Boot for Intel® Server Boards

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel technical Support

0 Kudos
IArab
Beginner

Hi Jeremian.

I followed the recommendations from the links given.

The Logo display is disabled in the BIOS of the motherboard.

Here's the details of what happens when I start the server. First, a message appears that the CPU and memory tests have passed. Then a long pause on the screen no messages. At this time, I tried to press . No result. Then you see these messages, see the screenshot. If nothing is selected, the ETF shell is loaded. Here is a screenshot BIOS section, there Raid controller is visible, but not controlled and can not be adjusted

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Iskandar,

Thank you for your quick response.

Based on your results, let's try clearing the CMOS and repeating the process after that. In order to clear the CMOS please follow the instructions in section 11. Reset and Recovery Jumpers at page 103 of the Intel® Server Board S2600WT Technical Product Specification.

Please let me know your results.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support

0 Kudos
IArab
Beginner

Thanks for the advice. I figured it out. Since there was a download in the EFI mode, you need to search for the BIOS settings of the RAID in the PCI Configuraton section.

It can be seen that two disks were lost in the RAID 50. I'll be thinking about what to do next.

0 Kudos
IArab
Beginner

Hi Jeremiah,

By the way. Do not tell on the Intel site you can download something like a Live CD with RAID drivers to store information from another array?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Iskandar,

I'm glad to hear that the issue was solved. Regarding your last query; "Do not tell on the Intel site you can download something like a Live CD with RAID drivers to store information from another array?"

I was checking our website and there is no driver that fits this.

Please let me know if there is something else that we can help you with; more than glad to assist you.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Iskandar,

I'm glad to hear that the issue was solved. Regarding your last query; "Do not tell on the Intel site you can download something like a Live CD with RAID drivers to store information from another array?"

I was checking our website and there is no driver that fits this.

Please let me know if there is something else that we can help you with; more than glad to assist you.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support
0 Kudos
IArab
Beginner
0 Kudos