Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

server board s1200sps larga pitidos 1 - 5 - 4 - 2 y no enciende

rafashero
Beginner

Falla del servidor, la falla es cuando se inicia emite una secuencia de sonidos 1 + 5 + 4 + 2 y no se enciende, la fuente de alimentación se probó en otra computadora y funciona. el procesador es intel xeon e3-1200 v5.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
SergioS_Intel

Hello rafashero,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

I understand that your Intel® Server Board S1200SPS is not turning on.

Please help us by providing some additional information:

1. Is this a new installation? 

2. Can you please provide us the specific model of your Intel(R) processor?

3. Have you tried to test your server board with the minimal system configuration? If not, please try to test it with one memory module, power supply, and no peripherals attached to it.

4. Have you tried to test your processor on a different system?

Based on the information provided, it seems that the problem can be related to a power supply problem, we understand that you already test the power supply on a different system; however, do you have another power supply to test with?

You can find information on the POST Error Beep Codes for Intel® Server Boards and Intel® Server Systems here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006001/server-products.html

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit :https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
rafashero
Beginner

es una nueva insatalacion,

el prcesador es intel xeon e3-1220 v5.

saque todos los perifericos, solo deje una ram y el procesador.

tengo otro sistema para probar el procesador.

Probó la alimentación en otro sistema y esta andando sin problemas.

estoy informado del significado del pitido ( Se perdió la alimentación de CC inesperadamente (pérdida de alimentación). se ha producido un error en la unidad de alimentación de sensores de unidades de alimentación)

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello rafashero,

We appreciate your reply, upon checking the list of supported processors for the Intel® Server Board S1200SPS it seems that the e3-1220 v3 is not compatible with your system, you can confirm this information here:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/88272/intel-server-board-s1200sps.html

Have you tried to test another processor?

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
rafashero
Beginner

hola, no probe otro procesador.

lo que si, si lo dejo apagado por 24 horas apagado desalimentado, enciende de manera normal.-

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello rafashero,

I am following this thread and we would like to know if you need further help on your Intel (R) Serverboard s1200sps.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
rafashero
Beginner
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello rafashero,

Can you please provide us with the PBA number and the serial number of your server board?

Now, if you continue having this problem, we do recommend testing another processor.

You can check here the list of supported processors:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/88272/intel-server-board-s1200sps.html

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello,

I am following your case in regards to your Intel® Server Board S1200SPS and we would like to know if you were able to gather the information that we requested on the previous post.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello rafashero,

I am following your case and we would like to know if you need more assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Rafashero,

I am following your case in regards to your Intel® Server Board S1200SPS and we would like to know if you were able to gather the information that we requested on the previous posts, so we can further assist you.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Rafashero,

I am following your case in regards to your Intel® Server Board S1200SPS this message is to let you know that we are going to close this thread. In case you need further assistance please open a new thread.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos