Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

ssd raid on ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 Card

ДНелю
Beginner

I was wondering if it would be raid on ssd work on the S2600CWTR platform and intel xeon E5-2603 v3 processor?

Thank You!

1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

I understand that you want to confirm if the Intel(R) Server Board S2600CWTR is compatible with the HYPER M.2 X16 CARD V2 Card.

I checked the https://serverconfigurator.intel.com/exodus/page?eventType=11&targetPageId=120202808&defaultFlag=1 Intel Tested Hardware and Operating System List, and the card is not showing as a compatible product with this Server Board.

The Card, comes with VRoC technology and this Server Board does not come with that technology. You need a Sever Board VRoC technology included.

I hope the information provided helps3

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

I understand that you want to confirm if the Intel(R) Server Board S2600CWTR is compatible with the HYPER M.2 X16 CARD V2 Card.

I checked the https://serverconfigurator.intel.com/exodus/page?eventType=11&targetPageId=120202808&defaultFlag=1 Intel Tested Hardware and Operating System List, and the card is not showing as a compatible product with this Server Board.

The Card, comes with VRoC technology and this Server Board does not come with that technology. You need a Sever Board VRoC technology included.

I hope the information provided helps3

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support

0 Kudos