Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4296 Discussions

ssd raid on ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 Card

ДНелю
Beginner

I was wondering if it would be raid on ssd work on the S2600CWTR platform and intel xeon E5-2603 v3 processor?

Thank You!

1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

I understand that you want to confirm if the Intel(R) Server Board S2600CWTR is compatible with the HYPER M.2 X16 CARD V2 Card.

I checked the https://serverconfigurator.intel.com/exodus/page?eventType=11&targetPageId=120202808&defaultFlag=1 Intel Tested Hardware and Operating System List, and the card is not showing as a compatible product with this Server Board.

The Card, comes with VRoC technology and this Server Board does not come with that technology. You need a Sever Board VRoC technology included.

I hope the information provided helps3

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply
idata
Community Manager

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

I understand that you want to confirm if the Intel(R) Server Board S2600CWTR is compatible with the HYPER M.2 X16 CARD V2 Card.

I checked the https://serverconfigurator.intel.com/exodus/page?eventType=11&targetPageId=120202808&defaultFlag=1 Intel Tested Hardware and Operating System List, and the card is not showing as a compatible product with this Server Board.

The Card, comes with VRoC technology and this Server Board does not come with that technology. You need a Sever Board VRoC technology included.

I hope the information provided helps3

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support

View solution in original post