Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

11 AM CEST 14/4/2016 servers down?

Silviu_I_
Beginner

I can't seem to be able to log in; I get a yellow bar at the top with a cancel button and a loading icon in the middle. If I wait, I get a popup with this message:

Attempt to contact authentication server is taking a long time. You can wait, or check your network connection and try again.

I am connected to the internet and other software is working fine. If I press the cancel button, in Build Settings, my Developer Certificate says "Certificates not currently accessible".

Attempting to build my Debug Module gives me this popup error:

Error occurred while building a debug module. Please verify that you are connected to the internet and logged in as a valid Intel XDK user.

I am under the impression that the servers are down, is anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
nermeen_m_
Beginner

yes, I have the same issue from an hour now and I need to build and I can't

0 Kudos
moere_i_
Beginner

I have the same problem too, and i am in a hurry, i need to build and i can't

please anyone tell us when the problem will be solved, or if i can build with another way??

0 Kudos
Burak_T_
Beginner

Hello,

Same issue here for me. I have been trying to solve this problem for 2 hours. It was all good 3 hours ago, now cant get any respond from server. I wrote on twitter also some of my friends are having the same issue.

Also I'm using linux, if you are using linux too maybe linux might be the problem, since most people are not complaining about it.

In our company we are so stressed about this, cant go on over the project.

Waiting for a reply also. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Silviu_I_
Beginner

I'm on Windows so it's not an OS problem; more than likely the servers are at fault.

0 Kudos
nermeen_m_
Beginner

I am on OS windows too and I have the same problem

0 Kudos
Gopal_V_
Beginner

I am on Mac Yosemite. I have the same problem. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

Are you still experiencing this issue?

0 Kudos