Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

APP Framework - Puxar dados usando AJAX - Execução está sendo feita cache

Michel_R_1
Beginner

Boa tarde Guerreiros, tudo bem ?

Seguinte, desenvolvi uma aplicação onde o app vai na web buscar as atualizações.

Este app foi feito usando o app framework, eu sei que está até fora de uso já, mas como toda estrutura estava pronta já de outro intel xdk mais antigo, resolvi manter.

O problema é que ao solicitar uma atualização, o ajax roda o script mas buscando em cache e não na web. Depois de algum tempo com a aplicação aberta e que vai funcionar.

Fiz um teste usando o bootstrap e funcionou de boa, por isso me veio a cabeça se poderia ser algo com o jquery e o app framework.

Alguém já passou por isso ? A solução será que é refazer tudo mesmo ?

Muito grato desde já.

Michel / MKInfo

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Michel R. wrote:

Good afternoon Warriors, all right?

Next, I developed an application where the app will search the web for updates.

This app was made using the framework app, I know it's even out of use already, but as the whole structure was ready already another intel XDK older, I decided to keep.

The problem is that when requesting an update, the ajax runs the script but looking in cache and not on the web. After some time with the application open and it will work.

I did a test using the bootstrap and it worked good, so came the head could be something with jquery and the framework app.

Has anyone ever experienced this ? The solution is it even redo it?

Very grateful now.

Michel / MKInfo

There may be a much older version of jQuery in your App Framework app, or it may be using the App Framework version of jQuery (App Framework 2 included it's own version of jQuery). In either case, that may have something to do with the problem you are experiencing.

0 Kudos