Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Adding PROPERTY_SR300_COLOR_EXPOSURE_PRIORITY to my Libpxcclr.cs

houda_b_1
Beginner

hello,

I´m working with SR300 and using this project: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\RSSDK\framework\CSharp\DF_RawStreams.cs, it has a reference to pxcclr.cs.dll and libsampledx.dll to draw. I don´t find this property PROPERTY_SR300_COLOR_EXPOSURE_PRIORITY. So i open this project C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\RSSDK\framework\common\pxcclr.cs and i add this line and other methods to pxcmCapture.cs, then i generate the libpxcclr.cs.dll for 64, i put it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\RSSDK\bin\x64. Now in my project C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\RSSDK\framework\CSharp\DF_RawStreams.cs appears this errors: 

Error    1    The best overloaded method match for 'SampleDX.D2D1Render.UpdatePanel(PXCMImage)' has some invalid arguments    C:\Users\habdelmoumen\Desktop\MiProyecto\DF_RawStreams.cs\MainForm.cs    320    17    DF_RawStreams.cs_vs2010-15

Error    2    The type 'PXCMImage' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'libpxcclr.cs, Version=7.0.23.8048, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ca106b2214526f83'.    C:\Users\habdelmoumen\Desktop\MiProyecto\DF_RawStreams.cs\MainForm.cs    320    17    DF_RawStreams.cs_vs2010-15

Error    3    Argument 1: cannot convert from 'PXCMImage ' to 'PXCMImage'    C:\Users\habdelmoumen\Desktop\MiProyecto\DF_RawStreams.cs\MainForm.cs    320    40    DF_RawStreams.cs_vs2010-15

For resolving this error i add a version to my dll but i don´t know what i have to do for publicKeyToken and what does it mean exactly. In the picture you can see this errors.

Thanks you 

0 Kudos
0 Replies