It is likely being caused by a plugin. I recommend you do the following:
Once you find the offending plugin, put the others back (leave out the suspected plugin) to confirm that only the identified plugin is the problem. From there, you can determine the next steps (a different version of the plugin, an alternative plugin, perhaps two plugins are conflicting, etc.).
the plugins i'm using now are the same i always used and them always have worked.
Perhaps the only difference is that today i installed and removed the git plugin "j3k0/cordova-plugin-purchase"
I removed it but perhaps somethings is still somewhere.
the problem was one of the plugins (androidemail) the until a few month ago correctly worked
removing it the app compile
i don't understand but it is no more compatible
however, problem solved, thanks Paul