Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Application installation failed. Please make sure you have correct bundle id in your Info.plist file.

herb_r_
Beginner

I can run the code on iphone and android emulators.  I can also run the code on a real android device.  I am having trouble running on a real iphone device.  the phone identifier is all set.  The problem is with the bundle id.  here is the error message

Application installation failed. Please make sure you have correct bundle id in your Info.plist file.

Xcode has a info.plist but I am using android studio.  Is it in the resources somewhere or part of the app configuration?

Herb Rush

0 Kudos
1 Reply
herb_r_
Beginner

I see this message but some thing are not clear.

Error message "Application installation failed. Please make sure you have correct bundle id in your Info.plist file"
Make sure that bundle ID in your Info.plist (usually located at <project_root>/<ios_module>/xcode/<app_name> folder) is the same as bundle ID in your provisioning profile. You may generate provisioning profile with bundle ID equal to "*" to test apps with different bundle ID.

I see the Info.plist file but the provisioning profile is that not part of XCODE?  If not where is it.

I would rather stay out of xcode if I can.  One IDE.

Herb Rush

0 Kudos