G_S_SRIDHAR
Beginner

Which is the best programming option for AI

0 Kudos
4 Replies
gaston-hillar
Valued Contributor I

G S Sridhar,

It is a very difficult question to answer. It depends on the domain in which you are working and many other factors. I suggest you visiting Intel® Nervana™ AI Academy and take a look at the main AI Web Page at Intel Software Network

You will find valuable information about the tools and resources Intel is providing for AI

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...Which is the best programming option for AI... It depends on what you need to complete. - With C/C++ you will get performance, but development will be slower. - With higher level languages, like Java or C#, development could be faster, but performance will be affected and processing will be slower when compared to pure C/C++ codes.
0 Kudos
Dasgupta__Moushmi

Using Prolog is very good for AI development.

But if you want to work with Intel platform than I suggest you visit the link below and get started immediately. One of the best you can find anywhere on the Internet. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/analytics/artificial-intelligence/overview.html

0 Kudos
jhon__William
Beginner

Yet, artificial intelligence goes far into the past. In Ancient Greece, the thoughts of wise components (around then, mechanical statues) were presented in the folklore. At first the artificial intelligence was centered around the mechanical part of it as opposed to in the reasoning and learning angle.

0 Kudos