Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Assistance transferring Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE license

Aaron_K_
Beginner

I am unable to register my installation of Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE because the serial number I was provided is currently registered to another user in my company.  This user has left our group and no longer needs this product.  Can you please assist in transferring the license from the other user to me?

I will provide full details (serial number, e-mail address of the other user, etc.) in private messages.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Aaron

You can provide your serial number and e-mail address of yours in private messages to me.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support
Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:

User forums:                   http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

0 Kudos
Jakob_S_
Beginner

Hi,

I have the same problem. I wish to transfer a Visual Fortran Composer XE license. The license is currently registered to a person who has left the company and therefore I'm unable to register the product and change the user.

Can I contact Qiaomin with full details to make the transfer?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee

Jakob S. wrote:

I have the same problem. I wish to transfer a Visual Fortran Composer XE license. The license is currently registered to a person who has left the company and therefore I'm unable to register the product and change the user.

Hi Jakob,

I can help.  Please send serial number, email of new owner to me, via private message.

Thanks.

0 Kudos