Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Bilder werden nicht angezeigt

Tom_H_3
Beginner

Hi, 

ich bin gerade dabei eine App zu designen in der Bilder essentiell sind. Im live Layouting und Emulator funktioniert alles. Wenn ich nun aber die App auf meinem Smartphone oder auf BlueStacks teste werden manche Bilder nicht angezeigt. Ich brauche dringend Hilfe.

Danke im Vorraus

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Images are not displayed

Hi,

I'm just going to design an app in the images are essential. In live Layouting and emulator everything works. But if I, the smartphone app or on BlueStacks known some images are not displayed. I need urgent help.

Thanks in advance

Where are you getting the images from? Are you downloading them over the network or are they stored somewhere in your www directory? If you are downloading them over the network you will have problems, because you cannot guarantee that you will always have a network connection when your app starts, causing either long delays in your app startup or what appears to be an app that is not responding.

Also, if you are retrieving information over the Internet, you need to setup the whitelists in the Build Settings section of the Projects tab.

Also, use Crosswalk for your builds, do not use Android.

Use the Debug tab for the best debugging.

0 Kudos
Thomas_B_6
New Contributor I

Check the case of the filenames, the simulator is case insensitve iOS not...

0 Kudos