Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Build failed - No space left on device

Antonio_M_3
Beginner

Hi everyone,

i'm having an issue ( like this ) when i try to build my project. 

I'm using the version 3522, and this is the log i get: 

:createXwalkCommandLineFileX86Release
:generateX86ReleaseResValues
:generateX86ReleaseResources
:mergeX86ReleaseResources
:processX86ReleaseManifest
:processX86ReleaseResources
:generateX86ReleaseSources
:compileX86ReleaseJavaWithJavacNote: .../builds/build.2016-10-11.07-51-10.XZhcpM.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/android/src/org/crosswalk/engine/XWalkCordovaResourceClient.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

:compileX86ReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:compileX86ReleaseSources
:transformClassesWithDexForX86Release
:mergeX86ReleaseJniLibFolders
:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForX86Release FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForX86Release'.
> java.io.IOException: No space left on device

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 9 mins 38.624 secs

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Failed to notify build listener.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
Error: Error code 1 for command: .../builds/build.2016-10-11.07-51-10.XZhcpM.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildRelease,-b,.../builds/build.2016-10-11.07-51-10.XZhcpM.tmp/cordova_project/platforms/android/build.gradle,--no-daemon,-Pandroid.useDeprecatedNdk=true

My project is quiet big (500MB), and it use three.js( r68 and i cant change the version without changing the whole project ). 

I build an app for android with the same exactly code with an old version of Intel XDK ( 2893 i think ) months ago. Am i missing something?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I think your project is too big. See this post: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/550919

In that date (04/28/2015) John said: "I did verify an app as large as 250 Mb can now be uploaded to the build servers."

I don´t know if it was changed. An app with 500MB probably will not be accept in the stores.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Large apps will definitely cause problems with our build system. I do not know the precise limit, but 500MB is very large and, as Hamilton noted, is likely the cause of the problem.

0 Kudos
Antonio_M_3
Beginner
Thank you for your replies. Just for the future visitors, I solved building the project offline using cordova cli.
0 Kudos