Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Can't get past login / register splash screen on Intel XDK.

Emerald_K_
Beginner

For some really annoying reason i can't get past the login splash screen, i created a new account with the register button and tried logging in, after i did that, it bounced back to the splash screen and just flashes the loading GIF for a second or two and it jumps back to the splash screen when i click "login".

Please note that i have gone through virtually every instance of this question asked on this planet and have tried every suggestion so please let's try something different.

Get this fixed ASAP or eliminate that screen completely. It might have it's advantages but right now it's just pointless and frustrating the entire team here. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Emerald -- unfortunately, "I have gone through virtually every instance of this question asked on this planet and have tried every suggestion" doesn't help me understand everything that you tried, because I don't know what you found, so I'm going to ask you a few questions:

You mention "the entire team." Are there multiple logins that are having the same problem, that is, with different userids and passwords? Or are you all using the same userid and password?

Please try to answer all of my questions so we can help you figure out what is wrong.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Also, please see the support options at the bottom of this page > https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/sign-in-help-idam.html < for general help with logging into the Intel pages (which include this forum). That login system is what drives the Intel XDK login screen.

0 Kudos
Danny_A_
Beginner

SOLVED! - I had this same annoying problem, not being able to log in. I had a look at the page Paul F. suggested and found out that either my password was too long and it contained the = symbol (because I assumed all symbols could be used) after creating a new password, strict;y following the rules, I got in. Thanks Paul F. :)

0 Kudos