Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Develop a mobile app for Intel Developers Zone

Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II

I searched in  the playstore for the mobile app of the Intel Developers Zone but there is no app. Thin i think we have yto develop a mobile app.If anyone can consider about this it wuold be greatful.

Thank you.!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vihanga_A_
New Contributor I

It's very good but I think it might be a little bit difficult to create apps via  a mobile

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I do not understand your question. Can you explain again with more details?

0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II

Sir i search in android playstore for the mobile app of Intel Developer Zone but theres no app as it. Then I think to develop a mobile app for the Intel developer zone. That's why I asked for a help from mobile developers to make develop this app.

Thank you.!

0 Kudos
Vihanga_A_
New Contributor I

It's very good but I think it might be a little bit difficult to create apps via  a mobile

0 Kudos
Vihanga_A_
New Contributor I

Anyway it's a very good idea!

0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II

Thanks vihanga

0 Kudos
Vihanga_A_
New Contributor I

use eclipse. I recommended it.  

0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II

thanks.!

I'm also using eclips.

0 Kudos
Ramith_H_
Beginner
It's a good idea but practically people can use the mobile optimzed site of this.
0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II
Hmm...I didn't see that side Ramith. Thanks for show me that side. But if we developed a mobile app for this it'll make easy to access this developer zone for users like me. That's why I want to develop a mobile app for this site but I'm lack of knowledge.
0 Kudos
Dushan_C_
New Contributor I

Yeah, this site is not much mobile friendly. I hope they'll make an application for this great platform

0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II
but they still did not develop a mobile app for this site.
0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II

If anyone can make this site a mobile support site it will be a great help for users like us to up-to-date with this forum. Intel please take your attention about this problem.

0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II
Still no-one take care about this matter.
0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II

i sent a e-mail to intel but they not take any good respond to this.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

This site is part of a very large site (intel.com). The format and accessibility of this particular forum for mobile devices is part of a much larger project that will take time to implement. Our web sites are being converted into mobile friendly sites, but this process will take a long time due to the large number of sites, pages and historical information within the intel.com domain. It is not an easy task and many other sites within intel.com have much higher priority than the technical support forums.

0 Kudos
Vidura_Dhananjaya
New Contributor II

okay then..I got the point.

0 Kudos
Chandu_N_
Beginner

hard to do with a large site like that

0 Kudos