Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Error.Please repackage myproject

Roman_S_6
Beginner

Hi. I have a problem when you start .apk on my phone. Writes error: "Incomplete Crosswalk Project Service / Please repackage."
If you run the test in Debug-module - all on your phone starts. But when I collect the project under Android - .apk. He writes error.

The project is going on Standart HTML5 Project. No plug-ins are not connected

If I run HTML5 + Cordova Project and collect project Android, I get the same error

0 Kudos
10 Replies
ghani_g_
Beginner
I have the same problem. . Emulator running normally?
0 Kudos
Roman_S_6
Beginner

Yes. The emulator shows everything is normal. If I connect the phone and run Phone App Preview - on my phone all started. Build created but not running.

Can I connect any plug-ins? Maybe... If I run the Demo Project, all the same error

0 Kudos
Roman_S_6
Beginner

All. Problem solved. Topic can be closed

0 Kudos
ghani_g_
Beginner

Can you tell me how did you solve the problem please ?

0 Kudos
Roman_S_6
Beginner

Yes, sure. I made a grave error when downloading APK is not under your processor. Children's mistake. I advise you to check your processor program CPU-Z supposedly to clarify architecture

0 Kudos
ghani_g_
Beginner
I am understanding you but not clearly. can you write steps?
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Ghani -- see the instructions in the build email you receive:

For your Crosswalk application on Android you may:

• Submit the application to the Android Marketplace.
    NOTE:  Follow this guide for submitting both APKs to Google Play.
  • If you are reading this email on an Android device, you may be able to download and install directly using the appropriate link above if you have enabled installation from unknown sources on your device. Be sure to download and install the APK that matches the processor architecture of your device. If you are unsure of your device's processor architecture, install and run the free CPU-Z application from the Android Play Store (see the "Kernel Architecture" field on the "System" tab).

Especially the last sentence in italics (emphasis added by me).

0 Kudos
ghani_g_
Beginner
@Paul F kerKernel Architecture" field. Showing: armv7l
0 Kudos
Roman_S_6
Beginner

In the archive you can download after the compilation of the project, there are 2 files (x86 and armv7) - use c armv7 file. X86 - not your architecture, this file is not installed.

0 Kudos
ghani_g_
Beginner

I installed that arm7I file but when running showing this message: APACHE CORDOVA

device is ready

0 Kudos