Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Error in uploading project files: : self signed certificate in certificate chain

Konrad_H_
Beginner

Please see this post for a workaround and report back here if the workaround was effective > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/640827#comment-1876620 <

---- original post ----

Hi IntelXDK Forum!

While trying to test my application I started to get problems with Building the app. It used to work alright using my certificate. Now I get an error that says:

ERROR (-9) from "client:upload-manager": Error in uploading project files: : Error in uploading project files: : Error in uploading project files: : self signed certificate in certificate chain Error at new ComponentError (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\core-modules\public\component-error.js:17:1122) at makeError (file:///C:/Users/usera/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:170) at getComponentError (file:///C:/Users/usera/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:265) at file:///C:/Users/usera/AppData/Local/Intel/XDK/xdk/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:12998 at _rejected (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:844:24) at C:\Users\usera\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:870:30 at Promise.when (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:1122:31) at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:788:41) at C:\Users\usera\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:604:44 at runSingle (C:\Users\usera\AppData\Local\Intel\XDK\xdk\node_modules\q\q.js:137:13)

---

Does anyone have experience regarding that Error? I couldn`t find anything in the forum...

I already tried building other projects (doesn't work either) and using a different certificate (doesn't work..).

I also reinstalled the application but it didn't solve my problem.

Kind regards,

Konrad

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jerroyd_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Konrad,

Which version of the Intel XDK are you using?

Here are some tips that might help:

1. Try selecting a different developer certificate to sign with in the project's build settings.
  2. If that doesn't work, uncheck the "signed" box in the project's build settings to make builds.

--Jerroyd

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Which version of the XDK are you using. We just released 3522 which we believe has resolved this error message. Please confirm which version of the XDK you are using.

0 Kudos
Konrad_H_
Beginner

Hi Jerroyd,

I'm using the 3522 version. The same error code comes up when I try to build with a different developer certificate. It also comes up when I try to build after unchecking the "Signed" Box. I also tried switching the Crosswalk Runtime parameter, but it doesn't work with any one of them.

Hi Paul,

for me this error comes up since updating to the 3522 version.

Kind regards,

Konrad

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Konrad -- try the solution described here > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/640827#comment-1876620 < and let me know if this resolves your issue

0 Kudos
Konrad_H_
Beginner

Hey just wanted to tell you guys  that I could build the project at home withtout problems. So it probably has something to do with my internet connection at work? I don't know ..

I tried the fixes you wrote but it didn't change anything! So I'm just going to use the Build Function at home for a while..

Kind regards,

Konrad

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Konrad -- thanks for the feedback. Glad you found a workaround.

0 Kudos
Luay_A_
Beginner

hi,

i have the same problem, i tried 2 PCs with windows and ubuntu, and 2 networks.. unfort. without success

0 Kudos