Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Evaluation Livence : error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing

Ines_F_
Beginner

Dear all,

I recently installed the Evaluation Version of  Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015, and when i tried to compile, I got the following error :

ifort: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: WARNING: Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 20). Trusted Storage based license could not be supported

I saw on internet that I should ask an Intel Engineer to mail me my evaluation license file. and I also saw in another topic of this forum that I should provide my serial number. Could you please tell me if I can find it ? Thanks.

Best regards,

Ines

0 Kudos
13 Replies
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Ines,

What's your registered Email when applying for the evaluation? You can send me the email address or your serial number if you have through sending me a private message.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support
Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:

User forums:                   http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

I sent a private message to you.  Respond to that to send me the information I need to email your license file to you.

Ron

0 Kudos
Federica_B_
Beginner

Dear All,

I have the evaluation version of  Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015 and compiling I have the same problem:

ifort: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: WARNING: Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 20). Trusted Storage based license could not be supported

Can you send me the licence file ?

Kind regards,

Federica

0 Kudos
Yuan_C_Intel
Employee

Hi, Federica

I have communicated to you through private message. Please respond there. I will help send license file to you.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Roberto_C_2
Beginner

Dear all,

I continue this post because I've read that is necessary to ask for a License file to get rid of Error #10310, therefore I'm asking for a license file to fully evaluate the product.

Best Regards,

Roberto Cavicchioli

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Roberto,

Can you tell me of your serial number by sending me a message, i would send the file to your email then.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
Shams_J_
Beginner

Hi,

I have similar problem. Can you please provide me the licence file? Thanks in advance. 

Best regards

Joha 

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Joha,

I have sent the two license files to you email, please let me know if you got further questions.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
Melina_S_
Beginner

Hello,

I have a similar problem:

I'm using the Evaluation Version of  Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015.

I've read that I should fix the installation using the license file. Can I get this?

Thanks,

Melina

0 Kudos
Travis_W_
Beginner

I am also having this problem with the Evaluation Version of  Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015

Can I get a trial license file so that we can make sure that this will work correctly with our setup?

0 Kudos
George_G_1
Beginner

HI,

I'm having the same problem with the evaluation version of Intel Parallel Studio.

Ifort error #10310 when compiling for x64.

Can I get a trial license too?

Thanks,

George 

0 Kudos
Lucas_S_
Beginner

Hello,

also having error #10310 with the evaluation license of Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2015 Composer Edition for Fortran

Can you send me the license file? 

Thanks,

Lucas

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

To anybody who posted on this thread and feels like their request was not answered. This thread is now closed. Please start a new thread pertinent to your own issue.

Regards,

Noga

0 Kudos